Recurring Monthly Donate Options

Friday, March 10, 2017

(((UPDATE))) : This has been very hard for me lately and stressful. I have had some set backs...I no longer feel as Iam moving forward lately.I am trying so hard to be brave but it is hard to be strong when I am in pain all the time. Also I have had to change Oncologist due to my last being very forgetful about me.My first visit with this one will be this Monday March 13th. Then I have another Endoscopy (Endoscopic Ultrasound) on Tuesday morning March 14th@6am! I  haven't even started chemo yet!!! I feel very far behind and my insurance denied my most important scan...the PET Scan...which will determine the spread of the cancer,if any...and the stage it is in. I am impatiently curious and need to know because I have gotten more ill just recently. My health is declining and I am scared. I have a very long road ahead of me and already had to dip into my cancer funds for more meds and co-pays. I am wiped out emotionally  and physically. This is only the beginning and I have a ways to go yet and in desperate need of help...anylittle bit counts and helps to support my fight. I will be forever grateful. I never ever in my life thought that this would happen to me. My son Quentin has been helpful and he shouldn't have to deal with all of this...he is only 15! He is also scared and has been a trooper.  Despite all of this...I just wanted to sincerely thanks all of those whom have so far supported me and took time to donate to my cancer fund. I want to send out individual Thanks Yous but i have been so ill and weak. I will get to them eventually...please forgive me. I very VERY much appreciate ALL of you! Love you guys and please wish me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment