Recurring Monthly Donate Options

Saturday, February 25, 2017

The Dreaded Beginning

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Rhonda and I am 45 yrs young.........  It all started when I had been ill for months and finally ended up in the Emergency Room on January 23rd 2016 for chronic pain in my stomach and right side and nausea that would never end. They had done scans on me and then recommended that I follow up with my primary doctor. So I did and then he ordered a Pipida/Hida scan and then a Endoscopy with my GI.  I did them both. On February 15th 2017 ...I found out that I have cancer (Stage 3 Gastric/Stomach Cancer) after having an Endoscopy on February 7th 2017. Now I am waiting for my 1st appointment with my Oncologist. Meanwhile I am suffering with my gallbladder and I am sick daily. I cannot have my gallbladder out until I see my Oncologist and have a PET scan to assure that the cancer has not spread throughout my body. I am constantly in pain and feel alone. For me to be able to fight this cancer I really need to have my gallbladder removed because I am in agony. This has been very hard not having any family here...although I do have my son he is only 15 and can only do so much and he is having a lot of trouble coping. I cannot wait to have this gallbladder surgery...if I can ...so that I may move on and be strong to kick this cancer!  



ENDOSCOPY PICTURES


ENDOSCOPY PATHOLOGY REPORT


GALLBLADDER  PIPIDA/HIDA SCAN REPORT 

No comments:

Post a Comment