Recurring Monthly Donate Options

Monday, August 7, 2017

::: Post Cancer Surgery:::
Hi everyone. As you guys know I had a major surgery to remove my entire stomach(total gastrectomy) and my gall bladder on July 24th. I have been home now recovering and have not posted due to this. I am doing well. It's been very hard and very emotional but I'm doing it! I've given it all I got and then some. I still have a bit of a road to go. I will return to chemo after my total recovery in a couple of months just to reassure things. I will have my scans and then we will see where I am after this! Thanks to EVERYONE that has been supporting me and staying by my side. I cannot wait to be 100% and continue what I love doing. Thanks guys <3
I will still be in need of any support for the next few months for medical bills and regular bills ... please consider donating while I'm in this time of need. 

1 comment:

  1. Muskan is the help hands for cancer patients in India to survive better life.Muskan also invite donation programme for cancer patients in all over India.
    financially help for cancer patients

    ReplyDelete