Recurring Monthly Donate Options

Sunday, April 9, 2017

::: UPDATE :::
Hi guys. I wanted to take some time to thank all of those once again for your support and for donating! You have been a HUGE help so far. This has been a very expensive illness and I am thankful to all whom have helped out. I still have a very long road to go.
I am having a set back at moment. They had to remove my at home chemo pump due to my mouth swelling and being sore and having mouth sores as well as very bad nose bleeds.
They may have to change meds. It has been torture for me because even liquids are hard to swallow and burn. I cannot eat at all.
I go back to the doctor tomorrow April 10th for a follow-up but my mouth has NOT changed at all...it is worse. And nose bleeds are still happening. I am frightened and sad
about this set back because I feel now that I will be behind on my chemo treatments.
This is bad when not even Magic Mouthwash
will work to help soothe me.
Wish me luck guys...I so need it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment